Logistics tracking and management software

Discussion focused around software related
Deliforce

Post by Deliforce » Sat May 11, 2019 4:21 am

Logistics tracking and management software offer an array of advantages for all businesses involving logistics, such as food delivery, e-commerce delivery, grocery delivery, parcel/courier delivery and so on. The logistics tracking management system guarantees faster delivery, along with ensuring monitored delivery, thus facilitating the overall process by getting an insight regarding the causes of delay or any foul play, causing delayed or failed deliveries. The admin can optimize the travel route of the logistics using route optimization. This ensures that the vehicle travels using the most optimized routes thus saving time and money and ensuring faster delivery with lesser usage of fuel. The logistics tracking management system bridges the gap between the admin, agents and the customers with real-time tracking, sending notifications to all, bulk task assignment, real-time estimation, thus connecting the admin with the agents and updates the customers regarding their delivery status in real time. Let's contact Deliforce to get details about the solution.

Logistics management software
Last mile delivery tracking software
Delivery management software

byronmab

Post by byronmab » Mon May 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Hello Everyone,
I have been having difficulties managing my vendors/suppliers. So finally I have decided to go for a vendor management software. Can anyone suggest me a software that can help me with this?
Many Thanks

Deliforce

Re: Logistics tracking and management software

Post by Deliforce » Wed May 15, 2019 12:00 am

Dear
Can you give me your mail Id and Contact number will explain you in detail

Thank you
Deliforce Pvt Ltd

Deliforce

Post by Deliforce » Wed May 15, 2019 12:01 am

Dear